Spring Break 2013

This spring break we spent it in San Angelo with family. Zach and I made sure that we were outside
everyday whether it was at the park, golf course or just outside in general. My sister-in-law and niece were in town for the entire week so we were able to spend a few days with them and the girls had so much fun together.



Amelia


Lena


 Lena only wanted to be on the swing if I was holding her

Grammy even got in on the park fun



Amelia loves to swing


This by far was Lena's most fun thing to do.




They loved sliding together. They would even wait for one another before sliding:)






Aunt Megan and her little Lena


We spent a couple of days outside at Toots and Pops house and Amelia had a great time in the water



My man and I


My sweet girl and mommy


She enjoyed picking acorns as well. This kept her busy for almost an hour.



We also planted flowers in the garden at Toots and Pops house


Amelia loved helping



We also changed Millie's crib into a toddler bed. This makes me sad on so many levels, but I am excited about watching her grow.


She slept pretty well in it her first night


I think that overall we had a great spring break and I am definitely looking forward to this summer and getting even more time to spend with our family and enjoy our little growing munchkin .


Happy Spring!!



No comments

Back to Top