Batman's 2nd Birthday


Our baby boy turned TWO!!! 

I still can't believe how fast the last two years have gone by. Our little Lucas has been such a Joy and Blessing to have in our family. He brings so much adventure, excitement, JOY, and Love into the mix. 


After years of making parties this huge extravagant event (4 in the case of kids) I decided this year with Amelia's 4th and Lucas's 2nd to keep it simple and make it a little easier on momma. So for this DIY everything momma I turned to the store and bought everything for this little party, and I must say it made all the difference!



We had an awesome cake from Wal-mart, PB&J's made by daddy, Pigs in a blanket made by Grammy, and these cookies made by an amazing lady that we go to church with.


My older brother and sister in law were gracious enough to let us have the party at their new house, we live out of town and wanted to have the party where all of our family lives. It was so nice, we invited some of our closets friends and our family and it was perfect!


When it came time to blow out the candles our sweet little Batman was so excited he blew them out before we even finished the song.


He was blessed with so many great presents from Legos to Hot Wheels, needless to say you can tell there is a little boy that lives in our house.






Lucas had the assistance of both his Gramps + Pops, he was in Grandpa heaven. With every gift he opened he asked Gramps to open and he even asked to change his shirt when he opened his 'Jesus Saves Bro' shirt.


One of the things that I have been so grateful for is having my brothers and their families so close to us. All of the baby cousins had fun playing BatGirl with Uncle B!


This is one of my best friends Tiffany and her and this little boy have a special relationship. She was there for my whole pregnancy and there when he was born, when all of our family left to go rest she was the one who stayed behind and had her own bonding time with him while Zach and I slept. We love her so much!!



Climbing trees with Uncle B will always be something that I hope my kids and my nieces hold onto as memories. He is such a great uncle always active and doing fun things with the kids!! 


We closed out the party with a Bat Family picture and lots of fun outside. Needless to say it ended up being a wonderful party and I am so happy that I took the relaxed route this time.

Lucas,
Mommy, Daddy and Sissy love you very much and are so incredibly blessed to have you round out our little family. We can't wait to see what the years to come have in store for you but you will never have to doubt or worry because we will always be your biggest cheering squad!! 
Happy Birthday Lucas Von!!!










No comments

Back to Top