Introducing Lucas Von Youngblood

We had the opportunity recently to take pictures with an Amazing photographer, Jenny Wilde with Sprinkle of Grace Photography and I must say as always I am very pleased with the outcome of our pictures. Jenny and Crystal have taken our family pictures since my husband and I got engaged and I love that they have been a part of all of our most important moments in our lives.

I can't even begin to express how much I love these pictures and I can't wait to get my prints in and hang my favorites on the walls of my home.


I love the picture on the school books, my husband is a High School Science Teacher.



I have such an Amazing Husband and I love seeing him with our children



My beautiful babies


I love this man and I am so blessed that he chose me to share life with.!

2 comments

lil bit fancy said...

Oh my goodness! These photos are precious. You have a beautiful family!

Your new follower,
Kate

www.designermommy13.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Designer Mommy!!
I feel truly blessed to call them mine.

Back to Top