Our family

Well, it has been almost a year since our family dynamic changed from just Zach and I to having three people in our house. I must say that it has been such an amazing year, Amelia is such an amazing little girl and she is so entertaining. I just love watching her grow and develop. I always thought that there was a longer time frame for how quickly babies do things, but it is definitely true that all babies do things at their own pace. Amelia will be 11 months on Thursday and she has six teeth and we are working on a seventh. She has been walking since she was about 9 months old and she says words, waves bye bye, blows kisses and has just an overwhelming ability to critical think. I know that may not be something that you think would be exciting but when you watch your not even one year old daughter figure out how to fix something or get out of a problem situation it is so amazing! She has so many faces and I don't know how to look at her without smiling or laughing. Zach and I have felt just truly blessed this past year and are so excited for what the future holds for our family.

No comments

Back to Top