NEW BEGINNINGS

Well, since Christmas there has been a lot going on in the Youngblood family. We found out that we were expecting our first child on December 18th and it was definitely a surprise but we are extremely excited. Zach also accepted a teaching job in Ozona, TX and is scheduled to start teaching at the beginning of the 2011-2012 school year. Which does mean that we will be moving to a new town and into a new home. We are looking forward to all of the new beginnings that are taking place in our life. Our little Amelia is due to make her arrival on August 27th but we will she what she decides to do and Zach will be moving before me to Ozona at the end of July beginning of August and baby and I will follow after she comes. I know that moving and growing our family is going to be tough at times but we will make it together. I am patiently waiting to see our beautiful little girls face, fingers, and toes as well as seeing how Zach is going to do with having a little girl. He is already a little over protective but I am okay with that because I at least know that he cares. In time I will hopefully be posting more and more on how our lives are growing and of course about our little angel as well.

No comments

Back to Top