Yay!!! Fun wedding stuff

So yesterday and today have been present day in my house, but they are not just any normal presents they are wedding presents. (kind of) Zach and I oredered all of the cool little things that we need for the wedding like our cake topper, toasting flutes, unity ceremony vases, and of course my shoes that I am going to be wearing. I was not expecting them to all arrive at once but they have been and it is so exciting. Our cake topper is awesome and so unique, our unity vases are amazing as well. I am totally excited about my shoes (what girl wouldn't be) and the flutes are rad as well. I can't wait for the day to be here it could definately come a little faster, but at the same time there is still so much to do. I am making a lot of things like our flower girl baskets and ring bearer pillow and let me tell you those take a little time. However, I know that I am totally ready to be Mrs Zachary Youngblood and that is going to be one of the best days ever.

No comments

Back to Top