Blah!!

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seemed that everything was going wrong and no matter what you did to try and fix things it didn't help at all? Well, in a way that has been the last few weeks of my life. I have had some very exciting things happen to me and I have had some things that just seem to not go right happen as well. I started teaching a small group for my college group (Chapter One) and it doesn't seem to be going as well as I had hoped. I have had four meetings so far and out of all of those only one person has shown up and it was only to one of them. Let me tell you when you prepare for something like that and it doesn't work out it can be very discouraging and it really has been for me. I feel sometimes as though there is something wrong with me, then I also think that I am just not putting myself out there enough. I am not very good at talking to people I don't know, but I do try my best. I have people that have said they would come, but no luck there either. I really need some prayer in this department, for guidance, encouragement, and just for the strength not to give up. I know that it has only been a month but I am at the point where I would just rather stop and join another one. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments

Back to Top